As you know, the last few weeks have been challenging for everyone. In the midst of all of this uncertainty, Brewerytown Sharswood Community Civic Association (BSCCA) is here for you and your families. We are committed to keeping our office open for you, and our staff are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment. We are overwhelmed by our staff’s ongoing commitment to serve this community.
We take our role in this community very seriously and appreciate your trust. As such, we wanted to update you on some of the things we are working on to serve you even better in these extraordinary times.
Protecting the Safety of Our Staff, Residents, Partners and Visitors:
- NEW – Plexiglass Guards: We are in the process of installing plexiglass guards at the desk to shield our residents and staff from the spread of germs. Installations will be completed by July 31, 2020.
- NEW – Staff/Volunteers Health Screenings: We have implemented a Staff/Volunteer/Presenter/Lessee Health Screening Program that includes all to a temperature reading and recording before starting a work shift, a meeting or workshop.
- Cleaning Protocols: We continue to provide office staff with hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies to clean throughout the office daily. We will also continue to close daily at 5:30 p.m., or earlier, to allow for CDC-recommended cleaning protocols, including wiping down common areas and surfaces such as door handles, keyboards, mouse, and phones.
- Social Distancing: Our staff are practicing social distancing, as recommended by the CDC, and we continue to ask that our residents, customers and visitors also follow social distancing measures, maintaining at least six feet between yourself and others — especially at the front desk, the community room and in the computer lab area.
- Face Masks & Gloves: We are providing non-medical face masks and gloves to all to wear during visits at the office. Staff, visitors, presenters, residents may also choose to wear their own gloves and cloth face coverings.
Thank you from the board of Brewerytown Sharswood Community Civic Association!