We will email you the Zoom login information before the session.
- You can register online at the following link or web address:
- You can register by emailing brew.sharsnas@gmail.
comwith your name, phone number, and address of residence.
Brewerytown Sharswood NAC Program
3000 “D” W. Master Street
Philadelphia, PA 19112
Are You Having Anxiety due to the Covid 19 Pandemic and the Civil Unrest of Black Lives Matter and are you disabled and about to lose your home? Are you physically and mentally about to lose your mind and your home?
“WHAT DO YOU DO, or WHO DO YOU TURN TO FOR ANSWERS”.
THE BREWERYTOWN SHARSWOOD COMMUNITY CIVIC ASSOCIATION
VIRTUAL COMMUNITY MEETING
Time: 11:00 am-12:00 pm
Topic: Community Meeting on Mental Health / Legal Clinic for the Disabled (Housing)
Time: Friday, Jul 31, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 840 5516 4420
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,84055164420#,,,,0#,,464479# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,84055164420#,,,,0#,,464479# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 840 5516 4420
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kegv9eIehD
FREE GIVEAWAYS-BICYCLE HELMETS, FACE MASKS, PERSONAL HAND SANITIZERS, INDIGO DISCOUNT COUPONS, While SUPPLIES LAST
YOU MUST ATTEND THE VIRTUAL MEETING-PICK-UP OF GIVEAWAY IS AVAILABLE AFTER 12:30 PM (July 31, 2020)-3000 W. Master St.
THIS PROGRAM IS FUNDED BY THE CITY OF PHILADELPHIA DIVISION OF COMMUNITY HOUSING DEVELOPMENT (DHCD)
As you know, the last few weeks have been challenging for everyone. In the midst of all of this uncertainty, Brewerytown Sharswood Community Civic Association (BSCCA) is here for you and your families. We are committed to keeping our office open for you, and our staff are working tirelessly to provide a clean and safe environment. We are overwhelmed by our staff’s ongoing commitment to serve this community.
We take our role in this community very seriously and appreciate your trust. As such, we wanted to update you on some of the things we are working on to serve you even better in these extraordinary times.
Protecting the Safety of Our Staff, Residents, Partners and Visitors:
- NEW – Plexiglass Guards: We are in the process of installing plexiglass guards at the desk to shield our residents and staff from the spread of germs. Installations will be completed by July 31, 2020.
- NEW – Staff/Volunteers Health Screenings: We have implemented a Staff/Volunteer/Presenter/Lessee Health Screening Program that includes all to a temperature reading and recording before starting a work shift, a meeting or workshop.
- Cleaning Protocols: We continue to provide office staff with hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies to clean throughout the office daily. We will also continue to close daily at 5:30 p.m., or earlier, to allow for CDC-recommended cleaning protocols, including wiping down common areas and surfaces such as door handles, keyboards, mouse, and phones.
- Social Distancing: Our staff are practicing social distancing, as recommended by the CDC, and we continue to ask that our residents, customers and visitors also follow social distancing measures, maintaining at least six feet between yourself and others — especially at the front desk, the community room and in the computer lab area.
- Face Masks & Gloves: We are providing non-medical face masks and gloves to all to wear during visits at the office. Staff, visitors, presenters, residents may also choose to wear their own gloves and cloth face coverings.
Thank you from the board of Brewerytown Sharswood Community Civic Association!